[Therion] question about Therion

Benedikt Hallinger beni at hallinger.org
Thu Dec 15 13:28:29 CET 2016

More extensively, in the centerline block use:
   fix R84 10481.661 19219.410 115.967

In addition to that you can tell therion in which system those coordinates
are (again in the centerline block), because unless you do that, therion
operates in an "anonymous" local system. Using cs allows for fixation on a
known earth location:
   cs EPSG:1234

You can lookup epsg codes easily in the internet.