[Therion] Define constants in files

Vasily Vl. Suhachev v_su at inbox.ru
Sat Dec 27 19:25:30 CET 2014

28.12.2014 00:14, Bill Gee пишет:
> I am not familiar with this.  Can you provide a few additional details?

I am using a software build system Rake to make a whole map of cave from
~120 survey files.

The build system get each survey from 'SRC' folder, run some scripts on
it and save result in '.CL' folder. This scripts transform the contents
of survey files.

Therion's thconfig compiles maps from files located in '.CL' (the build
system is used to run therion compilation too)

For simple replace %CAVENAME% with real name is possible to use sed unix
utility. For more complicated cases you may using macro processor (m4
for example) or write your own script.

In my case the legacy surveys has data which is not covered by therion
directly. Then I generated some additional shots by script to utilize it

--
   WBR, Vasily