[Therion] Define constants in files

vladimirg at mail.bg vladimirg at mail.bg
Sat Dec 27 19:11:39 CET 2014

Well, yes, search and replace is an option. Notepad++ and many others can
do a replace in multiple files too, but a macro or a constant would still
be a nice feature.

But if its not planned or easy to do, I can live without it

Vladimir

----- Цитат от Bill Gee (bgee at campercaver.net), на 27.12.2014 в
19:14 -----  Hi Vasily -

I am not familiar with this. Can you provide a few additional details?

Thanks - Bill Gee