[Therion] Tricks for drawing boulders on sand area without sand inside the boulders?

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Wed Jan 9 14:57:36 CET 2013

On Jan 9, 2013, at 2:29 PM, Footleg <drfootleg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there
> an easy way to avoid this? Or do I have to carefully define my fill
> area around the outsides of the boulders only?

Check the order of objects in the .th2 file. Therion generates the objects from bottom. So your area AND border of area must be below the boulders.

The my trick:

1. add stations
2. draw walls
3. add areas from bottom to top (sand, water lake in sand, clay island in water, flowstone area on island, ...
4. draw other objects

m.