[Therion] Tricks for drawing boulders on sand area without sand inside the boulders?

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:18:06 CET 2013

The order does not appear to fix this for rectangles drawn with line
type 'rock-edge', but I just tried changing the line type to
'rock-border' and that does the trick. The rectangles representing the
boulders are now drawn solid on top of the sand fill (at least when
viewed in Adobe Reader).

Footleg