[Therion] Tricks for drawing boulders on sand area without sand inside the boulders?

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:29:07 CET 2013

I am wondering if I am missing a trick here. I am trying to draw some
boulders in specific positions in an area of sand. The boulders are
drawn with rock-edge line type (is that correct?). But as you can see
on the PDF, the sand area fill puts sand inside the boulders. Is there
an easy way to avoid this? Or do I have to carefully define my fill
area around the outsides of the boulders only?

Footleg