[Therion] Therion et al on Win 7 or 8.1

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 11:11:15 CET 2013

I should add that I use the Sumatra PDF reader on Windows as it is the only
PDF reader I have found on Windows which correctly renders my Therion
generated PDFs without locking the file. So I can recompile my projects
without needing to close the PDF viewer and the PDF is refreshed in the
Sumatra window automatically, making for a much smoother workflow.

Footleg