[Therion] KML model in Montenegro

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Fri Sep 21 08:29:26 CEST 2012

Hi John,

sorry for the late answer. We use following proj4 EPSG:3908 definition in
therion:

# MGI 1901 / Balkans zone 6
<3908> +proj=tmerc +lat_0=0 +lon_0=18 +k=0.9999 +x_0=6500000 +y_0=0
+ellps=bessel +units=m +no_defs  <>

It is extracted from proj4 library. If this is not correct (it looks, some
coeficients are missing), you may define your own CS in therion.ini,  if
you will be able to construct correct proj4 projection definition.

Unfortunatelly, there is no entrance export to KML, but I believe, it will
be added soon.

Best regards, S.