[Therion] LRUD data

Graham Mullan graham.mullan at coly.org.uk
Wed Jun 27 12:18:33 CEST 2012

> From: McLendonJP at aol.com

> Also, I experimented with using "walls on" to see if it would get
>Therion
> to use the LRUD data to determine depth. It didn't, but I found  that
> Therion is reading my LRUD data as meters instead of feet. I use the
>command
> "units length feet" before the data but seems to only work for the >tape
> measurement. Am I missing something?

Can I assume that you have separate blocks of data for the centreline
and the LRUD? If so then you need to enter the "units length feet" line
again after the "data dimensions station left right up down" line.

Alternatively just take all your measurements in metres ;-)

You are right, however, that Therion determines depth by the difference
between the highest and lowest stations. It is difficult to see how else
it would work. It is a trivial matter to mark your highest and lowest
points as stations.

Graham