[Therion] Extended elevation of a vertical cave

Francois Gaspard ze_barbare at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 3 20:19:10 CET 2011

Hello,

I'm working on an extended elevation map of our last explorations in Picos de Europa (Spain).
The cave is mainly vertical (~ -300m) with ... too many networks for my liking. I'm using therion  5.3.6.

However, two issues are blocking me:
1) Drawings ropes: Is there a mean to draw ropes (a kind of rope line)? I've just found rope points but not lines. Some emails on the list have mentionned this issue but without a clear answer for me.

2) A vertical scalebar: The legend is pretty nice, but the scalebar is horizontal. I was not able to fnd a way to draw a nice vertical scale bar on the map.

Many thanks if someone can help.

François
SCOF - http://scof91.free.fr/