[Therion] Is therion data dimensions like survex *data passage

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Thu Nov 3 15:49:27 CET 2011

Thanks a lot for your feedback, Bruce.

I just think, it is not good that data syntax of therion is different
from survex. That's all.

I have just finished drawing of some complex project, and I have a
huge bug list, that needs to be fixed first - e.g. some symbols not
displaying in the legend and much more. Also finally loch does not
start on my debian machine - so I will be hopefully able to fix this
bug. What will come next, we will see.

Best regards, S.