[Therion] make samples qmarks is broken

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Tue May 5 04:44:56 CEST 2009

+++ Wookey [2009-05-05 03:05 +0100]:
> +++ Wookey [2009-05-03 11:52 +0100]:

> > Yep, that works - thanks for quick response. Everything now builds OK,
> > although I have some vtk problem when I do it in a pristine chroot. I'll
> > work out what's wrong there.
>
> OK. I fixed the issue (vtk is v5.2 in unstable so Makefile needs to
> look for /usr/lib/vtk-5.0 or /usr/lib/vtk-5.2). And a number of others
> to do with the samples dir build dependiencies (ghostscript, metapost).
>
> So it all build nicely, however loch just segfaults for me.

If anyone wnats to try the packages I have built they are here:

http://wookware.org/files/therion/

I'd like to know if that loch works for anyone else, especially if
loch previously worked for you.

Or indeed any feedback at all on the packages.

I can do a build for debian stable too if needed.

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  iEndian - Balloonboard - Toby Churchill - Emdebian
http://wookware.org/