[Therion] Passage Height units

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Thu Nov 20 02:03:05 CET 2008

Hi, Stacho -

Yes, this would be a large help!  :-)

May I suggest an extension of the idea?  In the master .th file should be some
way of specifying a default for scraps.  If the scrap contains a default
setting, it over-rides the setting from the .th file.

I also think the syntax for setting the units on a specific -value should be
retained.  It won't be used often, but there will be occasions when it is
needed.

Thanks - Bill Gee