[Therion] Problem with object types

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at sophia.inria.fr
Wed Nov 12 20:59:24 CET 2008

I have a problem with object types in therion: it seems that it is not
possible to have a survey and a station which have the same name (see
example included which perfectly compiles if one changes the cave1 and
cave 2 to Cave1 and Cave2 for either the station names or the survey
names). Is that a normal behavior? It seems to me that a correct typing
should allow having the same names for surveys, stations and maps.

Xavier