[Therion] Continuation Tesxt Keeps Repeating

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Tue Nov 11 12:47:11 CET 2008

This is strange - it looks like a bug, but I am not able to reproduce
it with my dataset - even I have tried various combinations of
continuation stations and symbols. I am afraid, I will need your
dataset to investigate this problem, or at least output metapost file
generated by therion (use therion -d <your-config-file>, it will
generate thTMPDIR directory in your working path and there will be
data.mp file which I need to check for errors).

Regards, S.