[Therion] Continuation Tesxt Keeps Repeating

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Tue Nov 11 11:30:07 CET 2008

And to continue a theme, something I noticed with 5.2, and also with 5.2.2

In the picture below, I have defined two continuations with the text "water
enters" (the bottom right-most continuations) similar to the following;

point 312.75 -1284.5 continuation -text "water enters"  -attr code V
-explored 0

The problem is it turns up in continuations defined simply with

point 123.0 456.0 continuation

As you can see there are at least three unwanted instances .

The same thing is going on with the 'tight' continuation text on the left of
the picture.

I have attached a continuations list for the whole cave for reference (you
can see I haven't started using it properly yet, but I hope to in due
course)

My mistake or a bug?