[Therion] Continuation Tesxt Keeps Repeating

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Wed Nov 12 16:20:36 CET 2008

Finally we have found where the problem is, but it will take some time, until we will find clean solution for this bug. It is a behavior of metapost we do not 100% understand yet.

Anyway, here is simple metapost hack that you need to add to your layout to fix this bug until we will publish snapshot with clean solution to this problem.

code metapost
def endfig =
  scantokens extra_endfig;
  shipit;