[Therion] Translation to Portuguese

Fa. FJH Toni Cavalheiro Toni.Cavalheiro at wacker.com
Fri May 5 17:49:08 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

Here is the translated file for the map output. Check this example:

therion: point helictite

pt: helictite

pt_PT: excĂȘntrica

pt: translation for Portuguese-Brazil.

pt_PT: variant for Portuguese-Portugual

The file has been translated and revised several times, so I think there are no spelling errors.

The pt_PT variant has been adapted by some colleagues from Portugal.

I've converted the file to utf-8 encoding using the SciTE text editor for Win32.

Thanks for your help. It will be great if you it can be compiled in the next release.

Cheers,

-Toni

TONI CAVALHEIRO
External IT Consultant to: