[therion] CMYK colour

Martin Budaj m.b at speleo.sk
Wed Mar 23 09:19:14 CET 2005

Duncan Collis wrote:

>> For printing surveys using offset lithography, it'd be very useful
>> to be able to be able to specify colours using the CMYK model to
>> give full control over the colours used.  Might this be possible
>> in a future release?

Yes, it's possible in one of the next releases. Until now we produced
mostly uncoloured maps (occasionaly with a blue water etc.), for which RGB
is enough.

Even more control would bring the support for spot colours, but currently
I have no idea how much time would it take to implement it.

Regards,
Martin