[therion] statistics

Roman Muñoz tatel at infonegocio.com
Fri Mar 11 14:19:52 CET 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:21:14 +0100
Stacho Mudrak <s.m at speleo.sk> wrote:

>> You are doing nothing wrong - currently therion export only statistics
>> from centerline objects associated with scraps. And you have no scraps
>> => no statistics. This item is in the TODO.S file (now completely in
>> English  :)

Aha. I was suspecting it since last nigth I was able to get statistics
when using .th2 file. Once confirmed, I can perfectly live with it.

I think date displayed in pdf is only to display year, not month
nor day. Rigth?

BTW a) do you think that things are well explained in these template
files? As you can guess, I'm plannig to include them on my writing.

b) what is the meaning of these S, SM, MS, etc suffixes added to TODO
files? Stacho-Martin?