[therion] statistics

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Fri Mar 11 14:36:37 CET 2005

Roman Muñoz wrote:

> I think date displayed in pdf is only to display year, not month
> nor day. Rigth?

Yes - date and number formats are also in TODO list.

But may be very soon, we will add some meta-language (simmilar to HTML) to generate simple map headers. A lot of users (including me :) ) have problems with TeX constructs. This will allow user to define custom header very easily.

But I think - we should release 0.3.7 first (next week). There is already a lot of changes and there is no windows installer for them.

> BTW a) do you think that things are well explained in these template
> files? As you can guess, I'm plannig to include them on my writing.

I like it very much - even I did not have time to study it too much (currently I have a lot of work :) , I will take them home and study it there - then I can write you some comments).

When finished, it will be great starting point for new users. Pretty good job!

> b) what is the meaning of these S, SM, MS, etc suffixes added to TODO
> files? Stacho-Martin?

Exactly. SM means what I (S) am asking Martin (M) to do :) And vice-versa.

S.