[therion] statistics

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Fri Mar 11 09:21:14 CET 2005

Roman Muñoz wrote:

> Hi,
> Still I can't get any statistics. Centerline data is not imported, but
> in therion's format

Oops, now when you provided sources - it is clear to me.

You are doing nothing wrong - currently therion export only statistics from centerline objects associated with scraps. And you have no scraps => no statistics. This item is in the TODO.S file (now completely in English :)

+ add statistics of surveys inserted into maps (create datamap structure
  when a survey map is created)

So solution:

1. Put this on the top of TODO list - it should not take a long time to implement, I can hopefully do it today evening.

2. I would also add new configuration command to layout:

statistics survey <survey-name>

This will enable user to specify directly the survey, from which statistics will be taken.

Example - you want have a map of just discovered passage, but in the header, you would like to have length of entire cave. So you will simply  write:

select new-discovery.entire-cave

export map -layou-statistics survey entire-cave

This should help also to correct therion, when he will wrongly associate centerline objects to scraps.

Regards, S.

P.S. If somebody is willing to modify order of items in my TODO.S file, feel free to ask for it :)