[therion] translating...

Roman Muñoz tatel at infonegocio.com
Thu Jan 20 10:07:21 CET 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 07:43:08 +0100 (CET)
"Martin Budaj" <m.b at speleo.sk> wrote:

>> The names like "point station:temporary" are internal Therion identifiers
>> which shouldn't be translated literally. The best way is to export also
>> english translation (perl process.pl export en)

OK, I exported the fr file too. Both helped me, but still there are some doubts.

What is ...

underlying wall (a hidden wall under i.e. clay?)
floor-step (I guess this is a little climb in our way across the cave)
ceiling-step (I surrender here because I can't walk on the ceiling)
soda-straw (thin hollow stalactite looking like italian food?)
flute (the same thin hollow stalactite?)
raft (I was guessing this is a rubber boat but fr version doesn't)
raft-cone (whooaa!)
sump (I think it is a pit with water, but fr calls it siphon)

My Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionaty don't helped me...

Regards,
Roman