[therion] bad option utf-8

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Tue Feb 22 13:48:16 CET 2005

Roman Muñoz wrote:

> Sorry, I think my explanations were not clear.

OK - I will try to reproduce your error - it really looks like a bug.

> BTW, results (after manual editing of .th2 file) are very nice! It would
> be handier if other background images could be moved by dragging with
> mouse, but it is perfectly usable.

Every background image (incl. xvi) can be moved by mouse. Just double-click on it with right button (on XVI - doubleclik on centerline or grid or passage) and drag by mouse. It is also written in Help -> Control...

Drawing area and background images
 * RightClick = scroll drawing area
 * Double RightClick on the image = move the image

S.