Segfault when including survey data in plan

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 12:49:32 CET 2005

+++ Stacho Mudrak [05-02-17 12:27 +0100]:

>> May be - I can add some -shift option for import command. E.g.
>> -shift 1200 1300 500 m will shift all stations with given vector. This
>> is no problem and it can be probably very usefull in some cases.

Yes, I can imagine situations where this might be necessary. Put it on the
todo list if it is easy. (I am now using one large .3d file for the whole
mountain so it is not an issue for m).

>> I am curious to see this error - on my computer your data worked without
>> errors.

Yes, sorry - the problem is that it takes a long time to write these mails
as I try out the various options, and edit a lot of files, so at the end of
the mail the dtaaset in in the status of the last test. I wrote this mail
over 3 evenings and had this problem at the beginning but it went away
whilst I changed other things  :-(  and now I can't remember the exact status
that cuased it.

>> This is already removed.

cool - stargely the error does not appear when using the full-mountain benarat.3d
file, only when using a small deception.3d file for that cave. Odd.

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/