[therion] new user ....

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Mon Jun 14 13:58:34 CEST 2004

> > - I'd like to get a series of cross sections drawn on the side of a map
> > page (or an atlas page), with only the cross-section lines drawn on the
> > principal plan or elevation. Is there a simple way to do that ?
>
> What a great idea! But will take some time to implement.

In any case - we will introduce in the next release probably special projection type for cross sections "-projection section", because using "-projection none" is quite misleading. Also we will definitely need connection between section-line in the map and section scrap. It will be needed to generate automatical cross-section labels (is there any standard used in france?) and also for 3D in the future.

S.