feedback on 0.2.18

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 16:49:48 CET 2004

+++ Martin Budaj [04-02-27 15:37 +0100]:

>> rock-border is the outer border, rock-edge marks edges inside a large block
>> (is usually omited in smaller blocks)

The outer border of an individual large rock? (as opposed to the border of
an area of rocks, or a rocky wall (that is wall -subtype blocks, right?)

>> scale is the output scale. If you specify also base-scale, it has the
>> effect as if you did the following steps:
>>
>> * print a map in base-scale
>> * go to a copy shop and say 'I want a copy of this in the scale'

OK - I suggest you put it like that in the thbook - it is easy to understand
when put like that.

>> omit the brackets. Unfortunately therionbook is misleading in this point.

I tried it without the brackets too: it says 'line mark not a keyword --
fsceil1:0 at river'

>> Would it be correct to say
>> Surveyed: A.B., C.D.
>> Drawn: X.Y. ?

Yes, or 'Surveyed by:...' 'Drawn by:...' - either is OK

Actually I would use Surveyed: <date>, Surveyed by: <people> and
Drawn: <date>, Drawn by: <people>

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/