[Therion] SVG output gives blank file and compiling error

Martin Budaj m.budaj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 21:14:02 CET 2019

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 12:00 PM Andrew Atkinson via Therion
<therion at speleo.sk> wrote:

> The conclusion is that with the same data set svg output works on a
> windows 10 machine but does not work on Debian testing therion 5.4.3
> (2019.02.01)

Hi,

could you send me that example? I processed 'Maze' part of the cave on
Debian 9 / therion 5.4.3+d0538ee without any problem (svg and xhtml
looking fine). Didn't process the whole cave, though, as some of the
th2 files are missing on the web.

Martin