[Therion] SVG output gives blank file and compiling error

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Fri Mar 1 11:59:48 CET 2019

Thanks to Bruce for sending data and trying to run mine.

The conclusion is that with the same data set svg output works on a
windows 10 machine but does not work on Debian testing therion 5.4.3
(2019.02.01)

A short svg file is produced, where hundreds of lines are produced on
the windows machine. The log file just stops and the red ERROR bar is
shown. the log file corrctly says that it has written a svg file.

Andrew