[Therion] DistoX2 zero distance reference points and end piece extension

Bruce Mutton bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sun Oct 28 02:02:54 CEST 2018

OK, I figured it out.  My mistake, to set the end piece extension, two
actions are required.

1.	Set the end piece zero offset using the FUNC button.
2.	Toggle the 'back' reference from 'back of case' to 'back of end
piece offset', using REF + FUNC (hold 2 seconds)

The new distoX2 now works as expected, although I still need to calibrate
it.

This IS mentioned in the user manual.

Bruce