[Therion] Add Coordinate data back at last level of Survey Hierarchy?

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Wed Nov 14 20:07:50 CET 2018

I've not had time to play with this, since Alistair showed me the problem
on the weekend. The bit that I cannot get my head round is when 3d are
imported with a coordinate system, if a th centreline then connects 2 parts
of the survey from the 3d or an entrance coordinate is specified for the
3d, how does this change, or can it change the coordinates of the data from
the 3d as the stations from this already has coordinates with little
information about the connections  [I hope that makes sense]

Andrew

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018, 18:45 Bruce Mutton via Therion <therion at speleo.sk