[Therion] What file I have to translate for Loch

Martin Budaj m.budaj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 08:43:11 CET 2018

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 2:31 AM, Wookey via Therion <therion at speleo.sk>
wrote:

> On 2018-03-11 00:13 +0100, Evaristo Quiroga via Therion wrote:
> > Thanks Olly.
> >
> > I have already translated it. Now, What do have I do. Wait for a new
> > compilation, or I can install it directly in the program directory to
> run.
>
> By publishing it, Olly (or I) can add it to the Debian version so it's
> out there for those users very soon. For other users, they have to wait
> until
> there is a new upstream release including it.

Hi,

thank you Evaristo for the updates.

The best way to include your changes into Therion is to create a pull
request (https://help.github.com/articles/about-pull-requests/) for the
Therion repository on Github (https://github.com/therion/therion/). Stacho
or I can then merge it; after that the Windows installer is updated
automatically in a few minutes.

I already incorporated this set of changes (Olly's typo fix included).

Best regards,
Martin