[Therion] 3D output file for printing

franck TUOT franck.tuot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 06:38:46 CET 2018

Hello,

I was wondering if someone already tried to print some caves in 3D, using a 3D printer.
Any input about how to get a .STL .OBJ .AMF or .3MF (which I know are 3D format for printer).
If someone did a printing, any issue / success to share ?
Like I guess any small narrow passage will be hard to print if the final print put some kind of pressure on it.
Everything will depend of the scale obviously.

Anyway, maybe it’s just a dream but I thought it’ll be possible to do such a thing those days : )
Have a good evening everybody,

Franck Tuot