[Therion] Экспорт в KML

Bruce Mutton bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sat Jan 27 22:01:51 CET 2018

And I have no Russian, but making assumptions based on Vladimir’s response…

(and apologising for using English)

There are more subtle nuances that can be conveyed.

Have a look at https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/drawingchecklist?s[]=entrance#points <https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/drawingchecklist?s%5b%5d=entrance#points>  and scroll down to ‘Passage Ends’ point entrance.

You can tell Therion to define a cave, and further, specifically define all the entrances that the ‘cave’ has.

To expand on and change Vladimir’s example

survey 01 -title “Some Cave name” -entrance 1

#defining the entrance here as part of survey definition tells Therion ‘it is a cave’

  centerline
    cs lat-long
    fix 0 11:22:33.4 22:33:44.5 1234  # set the GPS coordinates and elevation of station 0
    station 3 "Some other entrance name" entrance

      # Mark station 3 as another entrance of ‘Some Cave name’ cave, and display it’s name also

    …

  endcenterline

endsurvey

Have I got that right Vlad?