[Therion] Экспорт в KML

Владимир Георгиев vld.georgiev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 19:17:43 CET 2018

Hi

My Russian is not that good, so I will reply in English.
The kml model can export the entrances, if that is what you mean by
"объектов". To get the name of the cave to display, you have to mark one or
more stations as entrances. Something like this:

  centerline
    cs lat-long
    fix 0 11:22:33.4 22:33:44.5 1234  # set the GPS coordinates and
elevation of station 0
    station 0 "Some cave name" entrance  # Mark station 0 as an entrance
and set the name to be displayed. Not necessarily the same station as the
one with the coords.

Vladimir