[Therion] Error morphing scanned extended profiles survey sketches

Evaristo Quiroga eqr at ecgracia.com
Fri Jan 5 19:43:30 CET 2018

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for the link, previously I don't found anything  because I have
searched "morphing extended profile".

I experienced the sames problems you have described. If you move
manually the sketch in Xterion map editor, you have to do again every
time you open the .th2 file.

  I found a better solution by looking the original sketch coordinates
in the map editor.  Move the sketch, and look the new coordinated. I
have found only the Y coordinate is wrong, the X coordinate is OK. I
calculate the Y coordinate difference.  I open externally the xvi, and
change the sketch Y coordinate (subtracting the difference coordinate
found in Xtherion). After this, the problem is solved and never again
the sketch is wrong placed.

Evaristo.