[Therion] Error morphing scanned extended profiles survey sketches

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at inria.fr
Fri Jan 5 18:40:22 CET 2018

Dear Evaristo,

There is a bug that has been first raised in 2011 and that has still
been discussed last year
(https://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/2016-December/006121.html).
I guess that this is what you are referring to. I do not think this is
normal too but I know no other solution that manually shifting the
morphed sketches with the xtherion interface or editing the coordinates
with a text editor in the xvi file. I wish this bug could be corrected
one day.

Best

Xavier