[Therion] Use splay shots as sketch morphing extra points

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Tue Sep 26 12:40:44 CEST 2017

Dimension is very old command in Therion from times when people use hand sketches not in scale very often.

Check that example:

m.s.

On Sep 26, 2017, at 10:08 AM, Evaristo Quiroga via Therion <therion at speleo.sk> wrote:

Hi Martin,

Can Therion automatically  rebuild the LRUD dimensions from the splays shots?

If not the Topodroid export to compass rebuild LRUD dimensions. And I can convert the .dat compass file to .th with Auriga.

Thanks,

Evaristo Quiroga