[Therion] Multiple fixes for the same point

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Mon Sep 11 21:24:02 CEST 2017

There is an application for Android Mobile Topographer (Pro). In Pro version it is 15 EUR?

It has many very interesting features to measure and use GPS including calibration on known point etc.

There is only one problem with this application. It has no automatic backup of measured data. So only way around is export data to an available format and save it manually. Topographer crashed on my Android tablet and I loose all my GPS points. On other hand the uninstallation and new installation was without any problem. Just to backup a folder with exports before.

m.s.