[Therion] Therion 5.4.1 Windows Installer incomplete installs

Bruce Mutton bruce at tomo.co.nz
Mon May 29 12:12:54 CEST 2017

Things are getting weirder.

Usually I have just installed one version of Therion over top of whatever
version I have installed, but wonder if this might be contributing to issues
I have here.

After I have installed 5.4.1 over top of 5.4.0.

If I open a thconfig file, with Help About I get 5.4.1 reported, as below

If I then open a .th2 drawing file, I get 5.4.0 reported, as below

So with two instances of XTherion open at the same time, each is reporting a
different version.

Same thing happens installing 5.4.1  88c8a06 over top of 5.4.1.  The drawing
editor still reports 5.4.0

Perhaps a harmless bug/omission or something odd with the installer?

Initial drawing suggests the drawing editor is behaving like 5.4.1
(triangular survey stations).

Bruce