[Therion] Therion 5.4.1 Windows crash if survex loop-closure

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at inria.fr
Mon May 29 10:12:58 CEST 2017

I had the same problem right from the beginning with 5.4.1 (I reverted
to 5.3.16). However I did not had time to investigate where it was
coming from, which is why I did not reported the problem. The
loop-closure-survex issue make sense qith the symptoms I had (ok for
small caves without cloops, crashing for my large project.

Xavier