[Therion] Entrance for cave list

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Mon Jan 9 16:18:23 CET 2017

And this is from Samples:

cave-list.thconfig:

!PROCESS
#!TITLE 4 Listing caves
#!
#! When surveying caves in some large area, you often need to generate
#! an up to date list of all caves in that area. In therion dataset, "cave"
#! can be defined in several ways, depending on the level of cave survey.
#!
#! If you have just surveyed entrance station (e.g. using GPS or standard
#! surveying methods), all you need to do is to assign <code>entrance</code>
#! flag using
source
centerline
fix cave-1 123456 789101112 1234
fix cave-2 123333 789101122 1256
#!CODE
station cave-1 "Unsurveyed cave" entrance
#!ENDCODE
#!
#! If there is some explored passage behind this entrance, but you did not
#! survey it properly, you should add also <code>continuation</code> flag
#! and <code>explored</code> flag followed by explored length. Explored but
#! unsurveyed passage lengths are also part of summary statistics.
#!
#!CODE
station cave-2 "Unsurveyed but explored" entrance \
continuation explored 80m
#!ENDCODE
endcenterline
#!
#! If you have properly surveyed some cave, its data are usually in some
#! <code>survey</code> structure. Survey becomes a cave, if it has main entrance
#! station specified using <code>-entrance</code> option. Example:
#!
#!CODE
survey small_cave -title "Tunnel cave" -entrance 0
#!ENDCODE
centerline
fix 0 123488 78910888 1244
data normal from to compass clino tape
0 1 100 -10 10
1 2 200 -20 15
station 0 "Main entrance" entrance
station 2 "Second entrance" entrance
endcenterline
endsurvey

survey xx
endsurvey

endsource
#!
#! If survey contains survey data, but it has no main entrance specified, it
#! is not considered as a cave, just as data organization unit and thus not
#! present in the cave list. Only surveys containing some caves (i.e. entrance
#! stations or surveys with main entrance defined) are present in the final
#! cave list table.
#!
#! After caves in your data have been properly defined, you can generate
#! table using
#!CODE
export cave-list -o caves.html
#!ENDCODE
#!
#! Resulting table looks like this
#!HTML caves.html

#!CLEAN caves.html

And result

Title	Length	Depth	Explored	Altitude
Tunnel cave	25	7	 	1244.0
Unsurveyed cave	 	 	 	1234.0
Unsurveyed but explored	 	 	80	1256.0

So there is something I don't understand.

Sorry Pavol.

m.s.