[Therion] same color for several scraps

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Mon Apr 24 11:58:34 CEST 2017

In layout section of export:

For map-fg, you can use altitude, scrap or map as colours. In this case the map is
coloured according to altitude, scraps or maps.

But it is automatic colorization, not user specification.

Maybe it is bug, because in thbook is written too:

colo[u]r <color> ▷ set the map colour; this option overrides the automatic choice
when the layout specifies colour map-fg [map]

Have you tried the combination map-fg and specific color for a map?

m.