[Therion] Greek letters not appearing in pdf export

georgpa georgpa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 07:25:28 CEST 2016

I checked the font in the pdf out and it is named CMSS10
more info from the pdf:
Type:
Encoding: Bult-in
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.10-2.2 (Web2C 2009) kpathsea version
5.1.0

I downloaded
<http://mirrors.ctan.org/fonts/cm/ps-type1/bakoma/ttf/cmss10.ttf>the font
and installed it but the dots "....." remain!