[Therion] Greek letters not appearing in pdf export

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Mon Oct 24 13:11:57 CEST 2016

On 2016-10-24 10:58 +0300, georgpa wrote:
> I have defined a title for my map in greek and when I create a pdf export the
> letters are shown as dots "....."
> (System is Win10 64bit, text files are saved in UTF8)
>
> Any ideas on that?

'Fonts not available', seems likely.

Or possibly 'font not defined', but I'd expect therion to complain in that case.

I don't know what fonts therion uses for greek letters, but I'm
guessing they are not installed on your system, or not available
when/where you view the PDF.

On Debian(Linux) I can use 'pdffonts <filename>' to get a list of the
fonts it uses. (from the poppler-utils package). There is presumably
some equivalent on Windows.

http://wookware.org/