[Therion] Setting Scrap Colours

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Mar 28 12:01:49 CEST 2016

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 07:47:49AM +0100, Andrew Atkinson wrote:
> Excellent, this has been needed for some time, and opens up lots of
> possibilities.
>
> Not tested it yet, as I am up mountains.
>
> Just a thought, would it be possible to assign colour when adding maps to
> another map, so things like water paths can be shown on an overview without
> having to change the maps individually
>
> Eg
>
> map detail
> Map1 -colour[100 0 0]
> Map 2 -colour [0 100 0]
> Map3 -colour [0 0 100]
> endmap

That would also naturally extend to support colouring scraps within maps
too.

It probably isn't too hard if you know the code well, but therion
doesn't currently parse options in that position and I'm not sure how to
hook it up to do so.  The current patch just adds a new option to a
place they were already accepted.

Cheers,
    Olly