[Therion] Setting Scrap Colours

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Mon Mar 28 08:47:49 CEST 2016

Excellent, this has been needed for some time, and opens up lots of
possibilities.

Not tested it yet, as I am up mountains.

Just a thought, would it be possible to assign colour when adding maps to
another map, so things like water paths can be shown on an overview without
having to change the maps individually

Eg

map detail
Map1 -colour[100 0 0]