[Therion] Setting Scrap Colours

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Mon Apr 4 14:26:09 CEST 2016

+++ Olly Betts [2016-03-27 09:44 +0100]:
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 09:23:39PM +1300, Bruce wrote:
> > Colour by map works just fine, as does colour by scrap or altitude.
> >
> > In the context of your question I thought you were trying to SPECIFY
> > which colour a particular scrap (or map or altitude) would be
> > assigned.
>
> I was "commissioned" to implement the ability to specify the colour
> used for each map - patch attached.

I've included this, in the latest therion upload to Debian
5.3.16-10 which has now migrated to Testing.

One with Geogiev's v8 3D (co-ordinate system export in 3D file)
changes has been prepared but I need to fix a couple of other things
before uploading. Soon, if I don't get too distracted...

Wookey
--
http://wookware.org/