[Therion] How to mark a preferred way through a cave

Markus Boldt markus.boldt at ratiopharm.de
Wed May 27 13:54:51 CEST 2015

Hi Michael, (in english so all can understand it, but not be angry about the poorness :-))
I know your project of "Fuchslabyrinth" and so I may say: for the future it will be the best Idea to draw the cave or the old bitmaps new. I know, it is very much work. But after you will have no Problems to add new parts and you will have all advantages of Therion. Assumed you have the old data of the centerline, that is clear.
Some years ago, I have done the same with "Vetterhöhle" (2,5Km) and "Bärentalhöhle" (now 440m). The Vetterhöhle was drawn in AutoCad and that was a problem for me and others because of the very costy program and the use of it. The Bärentalhöhle was drawn simply with Tusche (is that the same word in English as in german?). 400m was not so much work, but enough. But today I`am lucky about that doing, because every year there comes some meters in addition. Drawing the Vetterhöhle in Therion was another thing, but at the end it was the best which someone can do.
"Fuchslabyrinth" is very longer and so very more work, but in the end you will be lucky too.
If you want, I can give you an offer: Give me the data and the corresponding bitmaps and I will help you part by part. So I have additionally an advantage; I don`t forget Therion :-)
Greetings
Markus

PS. All other please over directly message in german :-)