[Therion] Revise command for previews

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sun Jul 12 00:51:32 CEST 2015

Andrew
> I cannot get preview/offsets to work for projected elevations, should
they, the thbooks seems to say any map!!

See this earlier discussion thread
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.therion/4203/match=level+preview+off
set

Elevation offsets should work fine, as the link above suggests and elevation
previews have been problematic - I think I have had them working, but cannot
remember for sure, sorry, too many tasks stacked up to want to go looking
for examples at present.

As for using revise to add maps of higher level.
Since 2008 I have been searching for enlightenment!
This search might be helpful in starting out on your quest...
http://search.gmane.org/?query=revise+level+preview&author=&group=gmane.comp
.gis.therion&sort=date&DEFAULTOP=and&xP=Zrevis%09Zpreview&xFILTERS=Gcomp.gis
.therion---A

May the force be with you